Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Java

Lil' Abner

I'm pretty much stuck on Firefox. The only thing that has always annoyed me
is that as far as I know, Sun Java is all you can get to work with it.
Applets are slow to load and there's that damn icon that always shows up in
the system tray. Is there anything else that works better?

--
-- I drink to make other people interesting --