Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > IE Webcontrols Multipage control

IE Webcontrols Multipage control

venky

I have a tab control associated with a Multipage control which as a
PageView object and each pageview has controls. How can add an event
handler for a specific control inside the pageview. For example, i have
a checkbox in on of the pageview of multipage control.

I want to enable or disable other controls when i check or uncheck the
checkbox.

It doesn't allow me to add events for a specific control inside the
pageview control of multipage control?

any ideas, sample code or something would be greately appreciated