Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Maintain Session State

Maintain Session State

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

Hello all,

I have written an application in VB.net where I set a session. I have also
written another application is C# and want to retrieve the session that I set
above, however, I cant seem to pick it up!

Why is that? Does asp.net allow this?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

=?Utf-8?B?RG90TmV0SmVyb21l?=

Hi Jon,

Session variables will be available to the application in which it is
created by defualt (In Process).

If yu want to access the session variables in an another application , then
you .ve to store them in Windows Registry or in SQL Server (Out Process).

Cheers,

Jerome. M