Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can I use an array as the datasource of a ListBox

How can I use an array as the datasource of a ListBox

ad

Is it necessary to use dataset as the datasource of a listbox?
can I use an array as the datasource of a ListBox?

Scott Allen

Yes, you can use an array as a DataSource. Have you not been able to
get something working?

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/