Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Export Spreadsheet

Export Spreadsheet

chuckdfoster

I have an ASP.NET page with a datagrid (dgDepts) on it. This page is on our
intranet. DgDepts gets its data from a view on a MS SQL Server. I need to
export the contents of dgDepts to an MS Excel spreadsheet in a network
folder. Does anyone have any advice on how to do this? I don't even know
where to begin.

Thanks in advance!

--
Chuck Foster