Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > POP3 Mail Retrival- Does any one has source code?

POP3 Mail Retrival- Does any one has source code?

Prodip Saha

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has the source code (in C# or VB.net) to retrive
pop emails from the server. Please DO NOT suggest with somesort of component
solution because I can not trust the dlls (sorry for being rude!)

Thanks in advance. Your help is appreciated.
Prodip

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Is there any source code here that suits your needs?

http://www.gotdotnet.com/community/u...spx?query=pop3

"Prodip Saha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I am wondering if anyone has the source code (in C# or VB.net) to retrive
> pop emails from the server. Please DO NOT suggest with somesort of
> component
> solution because I can not trust the dlls (sorry for being rude!)
>
> Thanks in advance. Your help is appreciated.
> Prodip

Prodip Saha

Thanks, Ken. This will give me the needed materials/helps.
Prodip
news:(E-Mail Removed)...