Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > configuring application folders

configuring application folders

gh0st54

Hi

I would like to know how to configure an application folder from .net code

I would like for my site ( asp.net in c# ) to be able to

create a folder from asp.net (this part i know)
configure the new folder as an application folder (this is what i'm looking
for )

thanks

Karl Seguin

Ghost:
Check out:
http://weblogs.asp.net/jezell/archiv.../17/27869.aspx

There's a great sample code. Make sure to read all the comments!!! you'll
find even more useful stuff

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials