Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > IP Address Question

IP Address Question

=?Utf-8?B?aGVjc2FuMDc=?=

How do I find out the IP Address from of a server for which I only have the
physical path. My company sends financial email messages to its subscribers.
The messages are delivered from different servers. I am logging each sent
message, but I can't figure out how to log the IP address of the sending
server. Please help. Also, please be as detailed as possible in your help.
I'm a junior programmer.

Thanks,
HS

Lucas Tam

"=?Utf-8?B?aGVjc2FuMDc=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> How do I find out the IP Address from of a server for which I only
> have the physical path. My company sends financial email messages to
> its subscribers. The messages are delivered from different servers. I
> am logging each sent message, but I can't figure out how to log the IP
> address of the sending server. Please help. Also, please be as
> detailed as possible in your help. I'm a junior programmer.

How are you submitting these e-mail messages?

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))