Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to read the BODY of HTML file from another HTML file using javascript?

How to read the BODY of HTML file from another HTML file using javascript?

Dhanasankar S via DotNetMonster.com

Hai friends,
Please give me an idea to read the content in the body part of a
HTML file from another HTML file using Javascript.

=?Utf-8?B?dHBlcnJp?=

Regular Expressions are your friend.