Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gridview printing

Gridview printing

=?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBPd2Vu?=

I have a problem trying to print a gridview in framework 2.0. I have had
quite a lot of experience writing HTML reports and printing (with page
breaks) but I am stumped how to do this with a gridview. Since the report
will almost certainly span more than 1 page, I have tried using a counter as
the datarow is created and inserting a break (H1) in the relevent places, but
I still get a full gridview with all the breaks at the top of the file. I
have also tried to use the rowcreated event to 'Page' through, inserting
breaks like this:

itemcount += itemcount
If itemcount Mod 10 = 0 Then
GridView1.PageIndex = GridView1.PageIndex + 1

End If

this does not seem to work. So any ideas would be great, otherwise I suppose
I will have to reconsider using Crystal!

Thanks in advance