Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MHTML Streaming

MHTML Streaming

=?Utf-8?B?TUVSNzg=?=

I am streaming an MHTML file to an aspx page:

Response.Clear()
Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=MyFile.mht")
Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", MyByteArray.Length.ToString)
Response.ContentType = "multipart/related"
Response.BinaryWrite(MyByteArray)
Response.Flush()

When I load the aspx page on my computer with IE... I get "Invalid syntax
error"... when I load the same page... thru HTTP access from a co-worker's
computer... it loads fine... what am I doing wrong?

=?Utf-8?B?TUVSNzg=?=

Not sure if it makes a difference... I had the address bar hidden so I didn't
notice at first... when my co-worker renders the stream the url stays the
same... for me I get mhtml: in front of the url... in addition to the
"invalid syntax" error.

"MER78" wrote:

> I am streaming an MHTML file to an aspx page:
>
> Response.Clear()
> Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline; filename=MyFile.mht")
> Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", MyByteArray.Length.ToString)
> Response.ContentType = "multipart/related"
> Response.BinaryWrite(MyByteArray)
> Response.Flush()
>
> When I load the aspx page on my computer with IE... I get "Invalid syntax
> error"... when I load the same page... thru HTTP access from a co-worker's
> computer... it loads fine... what am I doing wrong?

jgoodale

Did you ever find a cure for this problem. I'm experiencing the sam
issue.

Thanks,

James

-