Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > subscriptions

subscriptions

Joshua A. Solomon

Dear Mozilla fans

I am contemplating a migration from IE to Firefox. IE allows users to
'subscribe' to favorite websites, i.e. it can automatically check when a
site changes. Firefox does not seem to share this functionality.

js

Michel Doucet

Salut à toi *Joshua A. Solomon*, tu nous disais ce vendredi 12/11/2004
vers 11:04:29 ce qui suit :

> Dear Mozilla fans
>
> I am contemplating a migration from IE to Firefox. IE allows users to
> 'subscribe' to favorite websites, i.e. it can automatically check when a
> site changes. Firefox does not seem to share this functionality.
>
> js

Is that whay you want ?
http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=14

--
L'erreur est de croire qu'on est seul devant ses problèmes !
Utilisez Firefox - Thunderbird - MesNews .... le tiercé gagnant ICQ#

Arne

Once upon a time *Joshua A. Solomon* wrote:

> Dear Mozilla fans
>
> I am contemplating a migration from IE to Firefox. IE allows users to
> 'subscribe' to favorite websites, i.e. it can automatically check when a
> site changes. Firefox does not seem to share this functionality.

Well, I'm not sure if Firefox can. But Mozilla Suit (1.7.3 at present)
can do it. What are you planning to use for mail? Not OE I hope

--
/Arne
http://w1.978.telia.com/~u97802964/