Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > IE Outlook Express Launch From Mozilla

IE Outlook Express Launch From Mozilla

Joe

Hi, I downloaded and installed mozilla 1.0 from 9.0 and email does not launch when Mozilla icon is pressed. This worked using Mozilla 9.0. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Joe

Arne

Once upon a time *Joe* wrote:

> Hi, I downloaded and installed mozilla 1.0 from 9.0 and email does not launch when Mozilla icon is pressed. This worked using Mozilla 9.0. Any help would be appreciated.
> Thank you,
> Joe

FYI, "Mozilla" is 'Mozilla Suit' 'Mozilla Firefox' and 'Mozilla
Thunderbird'. Non of them, and not even Netscape, is yet in version 9.0.

--
/Arne

Moz Champion

Arne wrote:

> Once upon a time *Joe* wrote:
>

>>Hi, I downloaded and installed mozilla 1.0 from 9.0 and email does not launch when Mozilla icon is pressed. This worked using Mozilla 9.0. Any help would be appreciated.
>>Thank you,
>>Joe

> FYI, "Mozilla" is 'Mozilla Suit' 'Mozilla Firefox' and 'Mozilla
> Thunderbird'. Non of them, and not even Netscape, is yet in version 9.0.

Um

Mozilla suite is version 1.7.3 (release)

Firefox is version 1.0 (release)
Thunderbird is 0.9

Presume the OP meant he installed Firefox 1.0

--
Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org