Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Get selected value of dropdown from panel

Get selected value of dropdown from panel

Andy Sutorius

Hi,

I have 4 panels, each panel has a dropdown and a "next" button. I would like
to get the selected value of the dropdown after the next button is clicked.
I thought I could use the following (ddlChooseEmail.SelectedValue) to grab
the value but it does not work. Is there something special about panels that
I need to do in order to get the selected value of the dropdown?

Thanks,

Andy

Malik Asif Joyia

Hello
you should directly access the control in the panal by its ID

Kind Regards,
Malik Asif

news:l_5Td.27622$(E-Mail Removed). com...