Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > open html file from database to new browser

open html file from database to new browser

=?Utf-8?B?UHVob25pZW4=?=

I have saved HTML files in the database (stored as image/binary datatype). I
need to pull them back and open into a new browser. What's the best way to
do this?

Karl Seguin

Puhonien:

then documentViewer.aspx reads the FileId from the Querystring, fetches the
appropriate document from the database and outputs it, say via literal.Text
= content

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials