Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > DAP

Tom

A couple of versions ago there was a way posted on how you could
Download Accelerator Plus to work in Firefox it included changing a
file name!! Anyone remembers what to do? Looked tonight for it and
could not find it at Mozilla Web Site.

Jim Scott

says...

http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows4.html
--
Jim

Tyneside - North East of England
To email me directly omit the X from my address

Firefox integration with DAP pixturesk@hotmail.com Firefox 3 09-05-2012 03:31 PM
Cannot load Download Accelerator (DAP) none@none.com Computer Support 1 01-27-2007 01:59 PM
how do i get firefox to work with dap? tootal2 Firefox 4 11-13-2005 08:33 PM
DAP JLF Firefox 1 07-29-2004 09:37 PM
Dap not downloading! Patrick Computer Support 3 01-01-2004 02:01 AM

Advertisments