Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Case Study: Backups Explained

Case Study: Backups Explained

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

As little kids, when we messed something up, we called for a “Do Over”. Sadly, as adults, we rarely get a second chance to fix things. The good news, though, is that when it comes to our computers, bad things can easily become just bad memories if you take a few steps to protect yourself with a proper back up strategy. Just 10 minutes a week is all it takes to avoid that awful, sinking, feeling you get deep down when “It’s ALL gone”.
Article Link: http://www.boxgods.com/dept/software...Article&ID=150