Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > photo gallery can't open this photo or video

photo gallery can't open this photo or video

feiliamin feiliamin is offline
Junior Member

I had some pictures on my extention hard drive now it doesnt show some of the photos that I had and windows live photo gallary it says photo gallery can't open this photo or video. the file appears to be damaged or corrupted