Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Multi-language web site

Multi-language web site

Karl Seguin

I love this question

Check out my two section tutorial on this:
http://www.openmymind.net/localization/index.html
and
http://www.openmymind.net/localization/index2.html

it's gotten good feedback and works!

Karl
--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
http://www.openmymind.net/

"Bruno" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> does anyone have an example of any good way to have multi-language forms?
>
> I'm working on a web app that needs to have the texts in english and
> spanish.
>
> Thanks,
> Bruno

Bruno