Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web site hosted using ASP.Net .... And AdSense

Web site hosted using ASP.Net .... And AdSense

Faruk Malik

My apologies for asking non technical question here.

My web site (hosted using ASP.Net applications and pages) has been approved
by google for Google AdSense ads.

1. Since there are so many experts who host their own web site may have some
idea about how difficult or easy to get this approval from Google.

2. They say if my user clicks on Ads I will be paid. Does anyone has how
much cents will get added per each click on ad link.

3. Does any one has any opinion on accepting this.

Thank you very much.

Thanks

Faruk

Juan T. Llibre

https://www.google.com/support/adsen...9902&topic=147

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP
http://asp.net.do/foros/
Foros de ASP.NET en Espaņol
=====================

"Faruk Malik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> My apologies for asking non technical question here.
>
> My web site (hosted using ASP.Net applications and pages) has been
> approved
> by google for Google AdSense ads.
>
> 1. Since there are so many experts who host their own web site may have
> some
> idea about how difficult or easy to get this approval from Google.
>
> 2. They say if my user clicks on Ads I will be paid. Does anyone has how
> much cents will get added per each click on ad link.
>
> 3. Does any one has any opinion on accepting this.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Thanks
>
> Faruk

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Yes, they pay per click. We're talking pennies. The exact price varies
depending on volume, etc.
I've heard of people being very happy with it.
From my experience the ads do not seem to appear on some computers, which is
rather frustrating.

--
I hope this helps,