Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: C++ is hard (Google game)

Re: C++ is hard (Google game)

Öö Tiib

On Sunday, 26 January 2014 22:12:43 UTC+2, Mr Flibble wrote:
> Google: "Why is [language] so..."
> Javascript: popular
> Java: popular
> Python: popular
> Perl: ugly
> R: slow
> Ruby: slow
> Fortran: fast
> C++: hard

I typed the text and google suggested first in drop down:

Javascript: why is javascript v8 so fast
Java: why is javascript so popular
Python: why is python documentation so bad
Perl: why is perl 6 taking so long
R: why is runescape so laggy
Ruby: why is ruby on rails so popular
Fortran: why is fortran so fast
C++: why is c++ called so

Not sure how google guesses what i want to ask.

woodbrian77@gmail.com

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 4:18:46 PM UTC-6, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 1/26/14, 3:51 PM, Öö Tiib wrote:
>

> If you haven't asked Google a question like this (at least that Google
> can match to you now), Google will look at what other people have
> entered as search strings. It may also weight them by how similar it
> thinks those people are to you.

I prefer privacy --

http://donttrack.us/

Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises
http://webEbenezer.net

woodbrian77@gmail.com

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 5:04:50 PM UTC-6, Mr Flibble wrote:

> What dirty little secrets are you hiding?

I don't have herpes. A lot of people are nosy and
don't mind their own business.