Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > emailing picture.

emailing picture.

geopelia

"geoff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> On 17/01/2014 12:10 a.m., geopelia wrote:
>

>>> Ask him to make a desktop shortcut to your My Birds folder.

>> Yes, that should find it, wherever it has gone. It's supposed to be in My
>> Pictures.

> While doing that, he should put it back in My Pictures.
>
> It may have been dropped into another sub-folder of My Pictures. Try
> looking in any other folders around - maybe My Cats, My Holiday, or My
> Relatives ?
>
> geoff

All the sub folders have gone from My Pictures.

victor

On 17/01/2014 12:10 a.m., geopelia wrote:
> "victor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:lb88l7$h7e$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On 16/01/2014 6:09 p.m., geopelia wrote:
>>> "nospam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> The computer man can do it remotely.
>>>

>> Ask him to make a desktop shortcut to your My Birds folder.

> Yes, that should find it, wherever it has gone. It's supposed to be in My
> Pictures.

I need a computer man for my mum
How did you find him ?

geopelia

"victor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:lballh$h42$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 17/01/2014 12:10 a.m., geopelia wrote:
>> "victor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:lb88l7$h7e$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Ask him to make a desktop shortcut to your My Birds folder.

>> Yes, that should find it, wherever it has gone. It's supposed to be in My
>> Pictures.
>>

> I need a computer man for my mum
> How did you find him ?

He works at the shop I bought my computer from. I phone them when I need
someone to call.
I've had several people from them over the years, all very good. He takes
the computer into the shop if necessary.
He can do things remotely too.
Wairau - Link Drive area, North Shore Auckland.

Where are you? You want somebody reasonably local.