Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Whitireia Tells You To Tolerate Mind-Blowing Disruption

Whitireia Tells You To Tolerate Mind-Blowing Disruption

Anonymous

Whitireia Ghetto Polytechnic in Porirua has a nasty,
disgusting little atmosphere, where tutors and PAYING
students are expected to just tolerate mind-blowing
levels of classroom disruption.

An excellent example is Jack Harris, who was allowed to
sit there, in class, playing video games and randomly
surfing the Net, and YELLING at the top of his lungs
about whatever irrelevant things he was viewing/doing.

Jack Harris is a total moron. Jack Harris knew that he
was disrupting class. When Jack Harris noticed any other
PAYING students feeling annoyed or distracted by his
constant YELLING, he would then YELL at them. And would
YELL about whether they thought that there was too
much NOISE in the classroom.

Whitireia thinks that is cool. They expect you to PAY
thousands of dollars a year, to endure that behaviour.

Whitireia will even tell you that this kind of disruption
is perfectly normal, and that, all higher education is just
as degenerate as them.

Whitireia is a scumbag instituion, which allows scumbag
individuals like Jack Harris to totally disrupt the
classes for which you are PAYING.

Your Name

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Anonymous
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Whitireia Ghetto Polytechnic in Porirua has a nasty,
> disgusting little atmosphere, where tutors and PAYING
> students are expected to just tolerate mind-blowing
> levels of classroom disruption.
>
> An excellent example is Jack Harris, who was allowed to
> sit there, in class, playing video games and randomly
> surfing the Net, and YELLING at the top of his lungs
> about whatever irrelevant things he was viewing/doing.
>
> Jack Harris is a total moron. Jack Harris knew that he
> was disrupting class. When Jack Harris noticed any other
> PAYING students feeling annoyed or distracted by his
> constant YELLING, he would then YELL at them. And would
> YELL about whether they thought that there was too
> much NOISE in the classroom.
>
> Whitireia thinks that is cool. They expect you to PAY
> thousands of dollars a year, to endure that behaviour.
>
> Whitireia will even tell you that this kind of disruption
> is perfectly normal, and that, all higher education is just
> as degenerate as them.
>
> Whitireia is a scumbag instituion, which allows scumbag
> individuals like Jack Harris to totally disrupt the
> classes for which you are PAYING.

That's just carrying on from what students these days learn they can
get away with in school thanks to there being no actual punishmnets any
longer.