Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGrid with Dropdown list

DataGrid with Dropdown list

Vijay Kerji

Hi,

I have a datagrid with dropdown list and Remove hyperlink in it as
columns.
When I remove a row from the datagrid, Dropdown list selection is
retaining its previous value. i.e, removed Dropdown item selection is
applied to the next dropdown list.

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Thanks in Advance,

Vijay

Vijay Kerji

Any Help is appreciated!
I have a datagrid with Drop down list and remove hyperlink as two columns.
When I remove the row of the datagrid by clicking on the remove column,
Dropdown list is mentaining its previous state. How to solve this problem?

Thanks
Vijay