Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > virtual directory name? or unc directory path?

virtual directory name? or unc directory path?

Steve Singer

Hello. I would like to find the name of the virtual directory and the
directory path of the website from a business class which the website uses.
I can't figuire out what the code would be? Any ideas???

This makes me think of another question.. How would I determine if my
business object is running under a web application or standalone
application?

Thank you very much for your help!