Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Configuring Cisco 3524xl switch

Configuring Cisco 3524xl switch

skyliner342007 skyliner342007 is offline
Junior Member

I have been in the networking IT industry for awhile but am anxious to learn cisco equipment. I have recently purchased a 3524xl switch and was curious on how to set it up and if i need to adhere to all the options when configuring the switch such as clustering, telnet, and gateway.

I plan on using this switch in my office just such as configuring other pc's since i only have one network port in my office. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer. I have read a few manuals and know how to reset the switch to factory defaults if i make any mistakes but as for understanding it fully i could use some support. Thank you

Im just trying to become more familiar with these switches.