Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Cisco equal sign parts

Cisco equal sign parts

behzad behzad is offline
Junior Member

I have some Cisco equipment, unfortunately whole part# of equipment in my purchase are with equal sign, so i need whole parts without equal sign, i know that the equipment are without equal sign, when the Cisco department configured whole parts in its manufacturer and packed completely.
Is there any Cisco authorized technical department to configure my parts and provide Cisco certification and Seal the package as exact as Cisco?
If these product numbers configured in Cisco manufacturer or by other authorized departments do they provide an original label containing all items on each package with the serial numbers(without =)?