Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Perl Misc > Re: Warnings when using Graphics::ColorObject

Re: Warnings when using Graphics::ColorObject

Scott Bryce

On 12/20/2013 2:32 PM, Ben Morrow wrote:
> PDF supports RGB, and the conversion from HSV to RGB is simple and
> exact (depending on exactly which definition of HSV you want), so you
> might want to consider using RGB colours instead.

That is the route I have decided to go.

I found an HSV to RGB conversion algorithm on line, re-wrote it in Perl,
and I am using the resulting RGB values in the PDF file. I will let
Acrobat Reader and/or the system decide how it should be printed.

I appreciate the help you were able to offer.