Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Facebook

Facebook

Andy Petro

I can no longer connect to Facebook and if I try to enroll again they say
that my e-mail is already used . What can i do ?

Paul

Andy Petro wrote:
> I can no longer connect to Facebook and if I try to enroll again they say
> that my e-mail is already used . What can i do ?

If you can see the Facebook login page, then you've "connected".
That means the HTTP protocol made it to facebook.com, and you
got a response back. That helps prove to you, that "the plumbing
works".

If you enter your userid and password, and it doesn't work,
you can try this.

http://askleo.com/how_do_i_recover_m...g_in_password/

Paul