Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > TYPOS: What keys do you most often mistype on your mobile?

TYPOS: What keys do you most often mistype on your mobile?

thekmanrocks@gmail.com

Most mistyped key on my iPhone/Touch:

c for f! "Cred clies crom Crance to Cinland on Cridays!"

Also, Space Bar for any of the letters in bottom row of iPhone keyboard:

"Bob liste s to Z Top a d an Hale ."

thekmanrocks@gmail.com

Seriously, people!

Or am I just paying too much attention to such mistakes? smh...

Paul

> Seriously, people!
>
> Or am I just paying too much attention to such mistakes? smh...

Would a person owning a mobile, know how to get to this group ?

Paul

thekmanrocks@gmail.com

Paul wrote "
Would a person owning a mobile, know how to get to this group ?

Paul "

You should have more confidence...

...in the abilities of others!

I correspond here on mobile via Google Groups. Not bad cor someone who can't find the ketchup in the fridge even if it calls on their foot!

Daniel47@teranews.com

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Paul wrote "
> Would a person owning a mobile, know how to get to this group ?
>
> Paul "
>
> You should have more confidence...
>

> ..in the abilities of others!
>
> I correspond here on mobile via Google Groups. Not bad cor someone who can't find the ketchup in the fridge even if it calls on their foot!

One wonders if those were deliberate or accidental!!

Daniel

thekmanrocks@gmail.com

Daniel wrote "- show quoted text -
One wonders if those were deliberate or accidental!!

Daniel "

Don't even go there Daniel. If you want your chain jerked, leave this thread!

Those are examples of what is happeing all the time on my iPod and iPhone. I don't make **** up - I'm not that kind of person.

Daniel47@teranews.com

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Daniel wrote "- show quoted text -
> One wonders if those were deliberate or accidental!!
>
> Daniel "
>
> Don't even go there Daniel. If you want your chain jerked, leave this thread!
>
> Those are examples of what is happeing all the time on my iPod and iPhone. I don't make **** up - I'm not that kind of person.

"If you want your chain jerked, leave this thread!"

As I don't want my chain jerked, I guess I'd better hang around in this
thread, then!

Daniel

thekmanrocks@gmail.com

Daniel:

So what letters do you consistently mistype on your mobile device?

Daniel47@teranews.com

On 21/12/13 22:28, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Daniel:
>
> So what letters do you consistently mistype on your mobile device?

Closest I'd come to typing on a mobile device would be a very, very
occasional SMS!! And very, very short!

Daniel

thekmanrocks@gmail.com

This thread was meant to be serious!

The only reason you don't see "Peter Crampton" in my posts is because I backspaced 4 friggin times until I hit the F instead of C! It takes me a minute to type a sentence in my iPhone with lots of Fs because of all the corrections I do.