Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll down other fields.

advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll down other fields.

Jonathan N. Little

se wrote:
> Ugh, I didn't even catch any grammatical mistake. Guess what -
> I never learned en.

Well you do better than many born into the language

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

dorayme

In article <l8odeq$an7$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> dorayme wrote:
> > In article <l8lclu$kij$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> >> Not by the code you listed. The attached stylesheet "style.css" was blank

> > What is more, the markup posted in OP's first post is significantly
> > different to that posted in the url you extracted from him.
> >
> > Such a mangle of sad communication going on in this thread. Maybe you
> > are throwing pearls into an undeserving swamp, Jonathan?
> >

> Now there is a mixed metaphor! How the hell are ya dorayme?

Pretty cheerful after the third Ashes test.

--
dorayme

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme wrote:
> Pretty cheerful after the third Ashes test.

"third Ashes test"? Sounds dire? I don't know, but I heard Down Under
when to hell in a hand basket recently. Maybe time to return the the
home world

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Tim Streater

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, dorayme
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <l8odeq$an7$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > Now there is a mixed metaphor! How the hell are ya dorayme?

> Pretty cheerful after the third Ashes test.

*sulks*

--
Tim