Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z87 Gaming Motherboard

GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z87 Gaming Motherboard

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Hardware Heaven have been taking a look at the GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z87 Gaming Motherboard:

Quote:
"When Intel launched their Haswell range of CPUs with the release of the socket 1150 based Core i7-4770K major motherboard manufacturers were able to release a wide range of new boards to support the new platform. One of those boards was from Gigabyte, the G1.Sniper 5, and we found it to be an excellent high end board. As much as most of us would love to have the best of the best in our system, funds don't always permit that so we must look a little further down the product stack to find a board that suits our needs and budget.

Sitting at the 120/$169 price point is Gigabytes G1.Sniper Z87, a recent addition to their Z87 range. This board looks to pack as many features from the high end gaming boards as possible into a more approachable price point for consumers. Today we find out if they have succeeded in balancing the two aspects."

Read more here.