Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Media > Listening to Good Music

Listening to Good Music

burpflex burpflex is offline
Junior Member

Listening to good music help us to free our minds from stress, It can help us also to reach a state of peaceful joy in our hearts. With relaxing music we can have a mental and physical relief, It can also motivate us to sleep better, free ourselves from anxiety and restores self confidence.

Allen leuken Allen leuken is offline
Junior Member

      1 Week Ago
Music is a medicine for heart and also enhance intelligence.