Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Translating Oracle Package Call from ADO to ADO.Net

Translating Oracle Package Call from ADO to ADO.Net

dmiratsky@yahoo.com

This is what my Oracle Package Call looked like in ADO:

strSQL = "{call StkhldrPkg.GetEmployerProfileRS(" & ind_stakeID & ",
(resultset 0, pv_result))}"

I am a SQL Server guy, so I cannot for the life of me figure out how to
translate this into ADO.Net using the OracleClient. I am not sure how
many parameters this statement equates to in Oracle cause I keep
getting the following error:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of
arguments in call to 'GETEMPLOYERPROFILERS' ORA-06550: line 1, column
7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored

I've read several other discussions, but none of them seem to be exact
enough for my needs. Can anyone help me translate this quickly into
ADO.Net?