Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ListBox control

ListBox control

=?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=

Hi Guys,

I have non-unique values in my ListBox control, so whenever I do something
like
if (myList.SelectedIndex == 2) I get wrong results, as it picks out the
wrong index. How can I ammend this problem, so that I get the selected index,
i.e. the exact index selected.

Thanks,

I.A

Michael Groeger

Irfan,

you can try to use the SelectedValue property if you know the value you have
to compare to. For example if you have a listbox with Red, Green, Blue:

if (myList.SelectedValue == "Red")
// [...]

Hope that helps!

Regards,