Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Acoustic Research ARS60 Speakers

Acoustic Research ARS60 Speakers

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Pure Overclock have reviewed the Acoustic Research ARS60 Bluetooth speakers - here's a brief look:

Quote:
"Today we have the opportunity to review the ARS60 Bluetooth enabled speaker from Acoustic Research. This is their next generation speaker and it comes packed with features. It also sports a compact design without losing its design quality. It is available in black, red, blue, white, lime green, pink or yellow. The design is shaped like an hour-glass but features two speakers with a bass reflex system. This system also features a NiMH rechargeable battery, offering ten hours of music play time (at medium volume). Could this 16 watt system sound as good as what we’ve seen with other Bluetooth speakers?

Continue reading to find out if it holds up to our standards..."

Read their full review here.