Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology: An In-Depth Look

NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology: An In-Depth Look

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Benchmark Reviews have published an in-depth look at NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology:

Quote:
"A very special new piece of hardware technology has recently been released at a conference in Montreal on October 22, 2013. The new technology is called G-SYNC, by NVIDIA. G-SYNC seems to be the answer for a major complaint from PC gaming community regarding image quality in fast-moving video games. Tears, stutters, and lag are told to be totally eliminated with this new technology. NVIDIA’s CEO Jen-Hsun Huang put on a compelling performance at the conference in Montreal this past Friday. He announced some exciting new technologies, GameStream, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, ShadowPlay, and of course, G-SYNC. In this article I will give you my explanation, thoughts and opinions on this new tech called G-SYNC.

I am sure most of you out there, like me; have been playing a game or using a graphic intense program when all of a sudden the image on your screen will, tear, lag, stutter, or just generally glitch out. This is a problem that has been produced via poor connections between various forms of hardware. G-SYNC aims to solve this problem once and for all."

Read more at Benchmark Reviews