Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Sapphire Dual-X R9 270 Graphics Card

Sapphire Dual-X R9 270 Graphics Card

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

It seems to be graphics card reviews galore at the moment - Hardware Heaven have reviewed the Sapphire Dual-X R9 270 Graphics Card:

Quote:
"When AMD launched their initial R9 and R7 series cards recently it was clear from the new naming system they had adopted that other models would be released in the future which filled specific gaps. We saw that happen with the 290X, 290 and down at the R7 260 as well. Today we see AMD fill another gap in their current product stack with the launch of the R9 270 which sits between the R7 260X and R9 270. We have (one of) Sapphires R9 270's on our test bench today and will be looking at it against the GTX 660, the direct competition, in games like Battlefield 4 and Batman Arkham Origins."

Read more here.