Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How are MSDN Newsgroups programmed?

How are MSDN Newsgroups programmed?

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=

This Newsgroup page [... microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet....] has
mainly three parts - the navigation menu on the left, the area listing the
subject and names of people responding in the middle, and the area showing
the text of questions or comments on the right.

What control(s) did they use for the middle area? How did they get the
expand/collapse effect, along with the plus sign?

--
Sandy

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

I would guess they are using a javascript driven or dhtml treeview control
of sorts, there is one free at www.asp.net

--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP
Microsoft Regional Director

"Sandy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This Newsgroup page [... microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet....] has
> mainly three parts - the navigation menu on the left, the area listing the
> subject and names of people responding in the middle, and the area showing
> the text of questions or comments on the right.
>
> What control(s) did they use for the middle area? How did they get the
> expand/collapse effect, along with the plus sign?
>
> --
> Sandy

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Try seeing this sample