Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Which settings control Firefox colors?

Which settings control Firefox colors?

John Doe

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5484/1...19178ed5_z.jpg

Please refer to the picture.

I want to change the white background showing in the bookmarks
toolbar and the tabs bar.

I would also like to change the red color showing as the background
in the title bar.

It does not follow my Windows 8 (64-bit) color scheme. The colors
were fine in Firefox version 23. I'm using a Windows high contrast
color scheme, white on black modified.

Thanks.

John Doe

Nevermind. Installing a theme solved the problem.