Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Backup woes

Backup woes

Tonytony

Could anyone help me get back my Thunderbird email and address book.

My PC OS was re-installed, the files remain on the PC, but I don't
know how to access them.

Thanks

Beaver472

Hey, ever get your backup woes solved? Try providing us with a little
more information, like the operating system that you are using, for
instance?