Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Displaying 2 frames one screen

Displaying 2 frames one screen

=?Utf-8?B?SXJmYW4gQWtyYW0=?=

Hi Guys,

I am trying to display a jpeg image of a scanned exam on the screen. I want
to be displaying that on some part of the screen, and then on the same
screen, I want to display marking tools for an examiner to mark the exam.
Although the image and marking tools are independent of each other, I want to
moving the image on the screen, depending on what part of the exam the
examiner is marking.

Can that be achieved in asp.net ? If yes then whats the best way of
achieving it?

Thanks,

I.A

David Jessee

Ultimately, you're going to end up having to do that with some sort of
client scripting (probably javascript)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

having a problem with scrolling frames as if no frames surfunbear@yahoo.com HTML 0 03-08-2006 09:54 PM
Frames and borders around specific frames meyousikmann@yahoo.com HTML 1 02-10-2006 11:12 PM
Frames or not Frames... Ale HTML 17 08-05-2005 12:10 AM
Link needed to go from a non-frames page to a Frames page, and load a particular frame. How? - Newbe Philip HTML 3 06-28-2004 03:06 PM
From Frames to no frames? Powerslave2112 HTML 2 01-20-2004 10:30 PM

Advertisments