Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > My java projects

My java projects

Thorsten Kiefer

Hi newsgroup !
I contributed to rootbeer and do some small projects
in java.
If you want, you can have a look at my homepage and my github profile.
And if you want, you can leave me a comment.

Best regards
Thorsten

Thorsten Kiefer

Am Freitag, 1. November 2013 05:59:56 UTC+1 schrieb Thorsten Kiefer:
> Hi newsgroup !
>
> I contributed to rootbeer and do some small projects
>
> in java.
>
> If you want, you can have a look at my homepage and my github profile.
>
> And if you want, you can leave me a comment.
>

> Best regards
>
> Thorsten

I forgot the links :
http://toki.burn3r.de
https://github.com/toki78

Don hunter

On Friday, November 1, 2013 12:59:56 PM UTC+8, Thorsten Kiefer wrote:
> Hi newsgroup !
>
> I contributed to rootbeer and do some small projects
>
> in java.
>
> If you want, you can have a look at my homepage and my github profile.
>
> And if you want, you can leave me a comment.
>

> Best regards
>
> Thorsten

That is great!You did a good job,you know.

Thorsten Kiefer

Am Sonntag, 15. Dezember 2013 03:41:06 UTC+1 schrieb Don hunter:
> On Friday, November 1, 2013 12:59:56 PM UTC+8, Thorsten Kiefer wrote:
>
> > Hi newsgroup !

> > I contributed to rootbeer and do some small projects

> > in java.

> > If you want, you can have a look at my homepage and my github profile.

> > And if you want, you can leave me a comment.

> > Best regards

> > Thorsten

> That is great!You did a good job,you know.

Thank you very much !!
Sometimes I thought, my projects were useless.
Please let me know, what you like especially :

-Thorsten