Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Re: How to validate an Excel XML spreadsheet? (*.xlsx)

Re: How to validate an Excel XML spreadsheet? (*.xlsx)

Bjoern Hoehrmann

* Ramon F Herrera wrote in comp.text.xml:
>My application creates and edits an Excel spreadsheet. However, when I
>open it, an error is reported and the contents are partially displayed.
>
>I am trying to determine the precise spot where my app messes up.
>
>I am able to open the several internal *.xml files and they are WELL-FORMED.
>
>How can I VALIDATE them? I guess I will need an schema?

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd979921(v=office.12).aspx>
seems to be a good start.
--
Björn Höhrmann · (E-Mail Removed) · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de