Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 700W Power Supply

Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 700W Power Supply

Becky Becky is offline
Administrator
Becky's Avatar

Legit Reviews have taken a look at the Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 700W Power Supply - here's a snippet:

Quote:
"Be Quiet! is an European company which, despite the strange name, is a very well-known manufacturer amongst enthusiasts, mostly for their high quality (and notoriously expensive) power supply units. We had an encounter with their very impressive Dark Power Pro 10 series a few months ago; however, impressive as it was, the price tag of such a power supply would certainly drive the vast majority of users away. Today we will be having a look at the least expensive PSU series currently offers, the Pure Power L8.

The Pure Power L8 series consists of both modular and classic power supply units ranging from 300W up to 730W. Even though the manufacturer boasts some very impressive features and performance figures, the retail price of the L8 series units remains quite high, especially considering that it is supposed to be a series designed with value in mind. Today we will be having a look at the most powerful classic power supply of the series, the Pure Power L8 700W."

Read more here.