Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > change has no effect on display

change has no effect on display

richard

http://mroldies.net/200/audiox2.php

On my end I am now not seeing changes I made.
IE, Opera, and FF show the OLD version even though i even deleted the
online file before I opened IE.
Yes I cleared the cache. Still no change shows.

Do you see the "},}"?
Or do you see "},{"?
Or do you see nothing after the line that shows "image"?

richard

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:09:43 -0400, richard wrote:

> http://mroldies.net/200/audiox2.php
>
> On my end I am now not seeing changes I made.
> IE, Opera, and FF show the OLD version even though i even deleted the
> online file before I opened IE.
> Yes I cleared the cache. Still no change shows.
>
> Do you see the "},}"?
> Or do you see "},{"?
> Or do you see nothing after the line that shows "image"?

that's because dufus was editing the wrong line!