Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: NiMh voltage?

Re: NiMh voltage?

me

First thought is a bad cell. As other mentioned check voltage , also
consider a good charger which can charge and condition individual
cells. Such a charger will be able to charge a single cell by itself.
Such as my Maha MH-C401FS