Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Help with app Crash

Help with app Crash

MEhak Patel

Hey Amigos,

I have created my 1st android app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.guru99&hl=en

It crashes while users take the quiz. This is driving me crazy!

Can anyone help?

Denis McMahon

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 04:44:15 -0700, MEhak Patel wrote:

> I have created my 1st android app
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.guru99&hl=en
>
> It crashes while users take the quiz. This is driving me crazy!
>
> Can anyone help?

Probably best asked in an android developers forum, rather than an html
newsgroup.

--
Denis McMahon, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Ray_Net

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, mehak.guru99
@gmail.com says...

> Hey Amigos,
>
> I have created my 1st android app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.guru99&hl=en
>
> It crashes while users take the quiz. This is driving me crazy!
>
> Can anyone help?

How ?

Doug Miller

lipska the kat <"nospam at neversurrender dot co dot uk"> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> On 21/10/13 12:44, MEhak Patel wrote:
>> Hey Amigos,
>>
>> I have created my 1st android app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?redacted
>>
>> It crashes while users take the quiz. This is driving me crazy!
>>
>> Can anyone help?

> Be warned
>
> according to a reliable correspondent in c.l.java.help
>
> "The 'app' is a data mining/stealing front and the post you are replying
> to is spam he posted in about a dozen groups and places."

Golly, imagine my surprise.

And you reposted the URL why, exactly?

Help with app Crash Chirag Sharma Java 2 10-12-2013 09:12 AM
Help with app Crash Priyanka Sharma Java 0 10-10-2013 09:37 AM
Help with printing a bit pattern with printf and %x matt.jaffe@gmail.com C Programming 9 04-19-2013 12:14 PM
what in this value is making an app.config crash an app? Chris Kimmel ASP .Net Security 2 06-16-2004 01:54 PM
CRASH - DirectX End-User runtime - CRASH - What to to ? reply@newsgroup.please Computer Support 1 01-05-2004 02:55 PM

Advertisments