Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Some gret aviation hsots

Some gret aviation hsots

PeterN

The title says it.

<http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&fi nish=15&start=15>
--
PeterN

Sandman

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
ray carter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 22:15:23 -0400, PeterN wrote:
>
> > The title says it.
> >
> > <http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?

> name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&st art=15>
>
> Says what? I'm not familiar with 'gret' or 'hsots'

Shouldn't that be "say what?"

--
Sandman[.net]

PeterN

On 10/20/2013 3:39 AM, Sandman wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> ray carter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 22:15:23 -0400, PeterN wrote:
>>
>>> The title says it.
>>>
>>> <http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?

>> name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&st art=15>
>>
>> Says what? I'm not familiar with 'gret' or 'hsots'

> Shouldn't that be "say what?"

Your loss.

--
PeterN

Sandman

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 10/20/2013 3:39 AM, Sandman wrote:
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > ray carter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&st art=15>
> >>
> >> Says what? I'm not familiar with 'gret' or 'hsots'

> > Shouldn't that be "say what?"
> >

> Your loss.

Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
in.

Thanks in advance.

--
Sandman[.net]

PeterN

On 10/20/2013 7:16 AM, Sandman wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On 10/20/2013 3:39 AM, Sandman wrote:

>>> Shouldn't that be "say what?"
>>>

>> Your loss.

> Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
> in.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic fingers.
This in not the first time you have done that. It's rather apparent that
your ego requires constant attention.
Just stop BSing us.

--
PeterN

android

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 10/20/2013 7:16 AM, Sandman wrote:
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Your loss.

> > Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
> > in.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >

> Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic fingers.
> This in not the first time you have done that. It's rather apparent that
> your ego requires constant attention.
> Just stop BSing us.

You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so
should I! Whatever. Cool picks...
--
teleportation kills

David Taylor

On 20/10/2013 16:44, Alan Browne wrote:
[]
> I really wonder why you (and Peter) even reply to it.

Quite - the group would be better off without these off-topic posts
(like this one).

--
Cheers,
David

android

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 2013.10.20 11:59 , David Taylor wrote:
> > On 20/10/2013 16:44, Alan Browne wrote:
> > []
> >> I really wonder why you (and Peter) even reply to it.

> > Quite - the group would be better off without these off-topic posts
> > (like this one).

> Occasional maintenance is needed, unfortunately.

Soo sorry Sir... Maybe... Are there two ABs around here BTW?;-9

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 2013.10.19 22:15 , PeterN wrote:
> > The title says it.
> >
> > <http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...ewtopic&t=1442
> > 8&finish=15&start=15>
> >

> Some nice ones.

Whatever, remarks on posters spelling might be considered off topic too.
--
teleportation kills

Sandman

In article <2013102008152160903-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,

> >> Your loss.

> > Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
> > in.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.

> You might have noticed that it was Peter who started this thread. So,
> who is trolling, or starting a flame war here?

Yeah, I missed that. I thought it was RichA. To answer the other part of
your question, I was responding to Ray Carter and made a joke about
*his* spelling flame towards Peter (who I thought was Rich at the time,
my mistake).

So if I made any comment about anyone, it was towards Ray, and my post
was meant to be taken with humor, signified with the smiley in it.

Peter, being a troll, answers my post with a totally irrelevant comment
meant only to confront and aggravate me.

> Peter made some of his usual typos, which made him a target for some
> ridicule. That took nothing from the interest value of the
> aircraft/WWII Aviation images found in the web gallery, for which he
> provided the URL.
>
> When he remarked, "Your loss" it seemed to refer to those who chose to
> comment on his obvious "phingrr phawt" goof rather than any
> acknowledgment they had viewed the images.

I was not one of them, remember? His "your loss", if meant to be
directed towards those that ridiculed his poor spelling, should have
been made as a reply to one such person, not me. I usually try to avoid
responding to Peter since I know he will just start to argue about
something.

--
Sandman[.net]

Sandman

In article <2013102009260228549-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,

> who chose to ridicule him for an obvious typo in his subject line, need
> to be addressed, especially when one of them accuses him of trollish
> behavior in this thread.

This has never happened. I have not ridiculed Peter's spelling in this
thread. I have only (correctly) stated that he is a troll.

--
Sandman[.net]