Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Some gret aviation hsots

Reply
Thread Tools

Some gret aviation hsots

 
 
Sandman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-23-2013
On 2013-10-23 14:13, PeterN wrote:

>>> If the answer is as solid as your other comments, aspic would be a good
>>> choice.

>>
>> Peter joins to troll some more with an ad hominem instead of discussing
>> on how to improve his photography. Color me shocked.
>>
>>

>
> Whoosh!


The sound Peter does when he realizes that his trolling has been exposed
and that he isn't actually improving his photography..



--
Sandman[.net]
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Whisky-dave
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-23-2013
On Tuesday, 22 October 2013 20:06:25 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > > Look up to whom I was replying, Einstein.

>
> >

>
> > Mensa complex?

>
>
>
> Nope.
>


Perhaps he meant menstrual problem.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Whisky-dave
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-23-2013
On Wednesday, 23 October 2013 06:25:40 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>
> PeterN <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>
>
> > >>>>> Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic

>
> > >>>>> fingers. This in not the first time you have done that. It's

>
> > >>>>> rather apparent that your ego requires constant attention. Just

>
> > >>>>> stop BSing us.

>
> > >>>>

>
> > >>>> You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so

>
> > >>>> should I! Whatever. Cool picks...

>
> > >>>

>
> > >>> Did you mean "cool pics"?

>
> > >>

>
> > >> ???

>
> > >

>
> > > What can I help you with?

>
> > >

>
> >

>
> > If the answer is as solid as your other comments, aspic would be a good

>
> > choice.

>
>
>
> Peter joins to troll some more with an ad hominem instead of discussing
>
> on how to improve his photography. Color me shocked.


is there a filter or pliugin for that ?


 
Reply With Quote
 
android
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2013
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Sandman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> > > Look up to whom I was replying, Einstein.

> >
> > Mensa complex?

>
> Nope.


That's a comeback for the books!
--
teleportation kills
 
Reply With Quote
 
android
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2013
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 22 October 2013 20:06:25 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > > > Look up to whom I was replying, Einstein.

> >
> > >

> >
> > > Mensa complex?

> >
> >
> >
> > Nope.
> >

>
> Perhaps he meant menstrual problem.
>


Nope!
--
teleportation kills
 
Reply With Quote
 
android
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2013
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Sandman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Sandman <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > > > Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic
> > > > > fingers.
> > > > > This in not the first time you have done that. It's rather apparent
> > > > > that
> > > > > your ego requires constant attention.
> > > > > Just stop BSing us.
> > > >
> > > > You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so
> > > > should I! Whatever. Cool picks...
> > >
> > > Did you mean "cool pics"?

> >
> > ???

>
> What can I help you with?


You're the one who needs help. The original definition of a troll is,
BTW, a twit trolling, like fishing, for conflict... :-p
--
teleportation kills
 
Reply With Quote
 
Sandman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2013
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > > Look up to whom I was replying, Einstein.
> > >
> > > Mensa complex?

> >
> > Nope.

>
> That's a comeback for the books!


It's just an answer to a question. Not a "comeback". Why would there be a
"comeback"? Why would it be warranted? Question. Answer. That's all.

--
Sandman[.net]
 
Reply With Quote
 
Sandman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-27-2013
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, android <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > > > You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so
> > > > > should I! Whatever. Cool picks...
> > > >
> > > > Did you mean "cool pics"?
> > >
> > > ???

> >
> > What can I help you with?

>
> You're the one who needs help.


With what?

> The original definition of a troll is, BTW, a twit trolling, like
> fishing, for conflict... :-p


Indeed. Are you fishing for a conflict? I'm not. Maybe you are
misunderstanding something?

--
Sandman[.net]
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
rec aviation sites??? R. J. \(Bob\) Van Horn Computer Support 2 11-15-2004 03:03 PM
New aviation photography forum André Digital Photography 2 08-23-2004 09:40 PM
Newsletter for aviation photographers Iwan Bogels (DAPPA News) Digital Photography 0 11-11-2003 09:36 AM
Aviation Photography Newsletter 2003 - 1 is now available Iwan Bogels (DAPPA News) Digital Photography 0 11-11-2003 08:28 AM
Aviation Photography Newsletter 2003 Iwan Bogels (DAPPA News) Digital Photography 0 11-11-2003 08:17 AM



Advertisments